<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27250719?origin\x3dhttp://hiddenlanguage-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Don't ever take things for granted ;
.Monday, September 03, 2007 ' ♥
I miss your response.


this picture is taken like last December, on my Niece's birthday. I know I look ugly. hahahah.

ohwell, I just reached home. feeling tired but well, just not in the mood to sleep? hahahah. okae, I'm being a little crazy here, sorry people. well, I woke up at 10plus today when I still feel like sleeping but I cant seems to get back to sleep. so shit please. slack all the way till around 1pm? bath and stuffs. around 2plus, went out with my Parents&niece. meet up with my Sister&Brother-in-law at their house downstairs then headed to Singapore Post for lunch. I'm so not hungry so shared with my Mum and guess what, I cant finish my portion also so I gave them to my Mum. LOLS. ohyah, while we were eating, we saw Zheng Shi Mei with her Bf, I forget his name but he's also a actor. hahahah. ohwell, what to say, she's pretty and he's handsome. hahaha. after lunch, went to Marina Square as I'm catching the movie 881 with my Parents and my Sister at around 4pm. the movie ended around 6pm. I got to say the movie is Very Nice! mayb not for those who dont understand Dialect. but really, its Very Touching! my Mum, my Sister and I were like crying please. but the movie is funny also. its worth watching! so go catch it if you havent! hahah. after movie, went to shop around. bought a Red Cardigan, I've been wanting to get it for very long but its nowhere to be found. finally I saw it today at Marina Square, but at first the price was like $32? but I told the person I bought my Black one for only around $25. and so, she say okae, LOLS. how great. I bought a Red one and Sis bought a Blue one. after that, around 7plus, Brother-in-law came to fetch us and we headed Old Airport Road there for dinner. and guess what, I ate the slowest! LOLS. usually is either my Sis or my Mum, but today its me! -.- we ate Wanton Mee, and while eating, I'm like saying to myself, why the noodles seems never ending, and I forced myself to finish the whole bowl. LOLS. and I'm like super duper full after that, now I'm still full please. -.-

well, was home around 9plus. Engkeat called and ask me to meet him after his work as he's working near my place and he lost his Hp few days ago and wants to meet me to get back his contacts. -.- so around 11pm, he called, so went down to meet him, his friend was with him also. he crapped alot and I dont understand why he love to disturb me so much. -.- ohwell, what kind of Laopa is this. LOLS. nothing much actually. well, got to sleep soon. yawns~

Do you see how much I need you right now?
Would you be there for me my dear?

Sigh...
No one is perfect, Neither am I.
Everyone makes mistakes,
And I guess everyone deserves a second chance.
Just one more chance,
Baby, please.

Walk away, Loved. 12:14:00 AM `
The Girl.
For you, I will. ♠

Joanne Lum Mei Zhen. ♥
Eighteen, 8th October 1990.
Nanyang Polytechnic, Accountancy&Finance.
Girlfriends are very much treasured.
&You'll always be a part of me.

Be yourself, don't let anyone change the original you.
Don't ever judge me, there's still more to know from me. (:

Friendster. | Facebook. | Twitter.
-- Love me for who I am. <3
Scram off my blog if you hate me.
♥♥♥
Through ups&downs.
You're everything. ♠

person loving me
Loved.


Through your eardrums.
Music is my life. ♠


MusicPlaylist


Craving for them.
Make them real. ♠

♡ Happiness.
♡ More Independent.
♡ A personal flute.
♡ More cash please! =P
♡ Mum to be more understanding.

Standby me.
&Whisper I love you. ♠

Plurk.com


Till death.
They're the reason why I'm alive. ♠

Beloved Girlfriends. ♥♥♥
Chrystal Ou. Erinna Lin.
Gillian Soh. Huimin.
Janet Tau. Josephine Chan.
Levina Lam. Nancy Ng.
Sharon Sim.

AF0801.
Angila! Chenning!
Christine Lim! Dianne.
Eugene Lee. Stacy Low.
Yeo Cheng. Zheyu! ♥


YYCB/Alumni. ♥
Yuying Alumni Winds!
YYCB! Dearest Section!
Aaron Teo. Alicia Ong.
Amanda Ang. Anisah.
Bridget. Catherine Leong.
Cheryl Phua. Chinsuan.
Daniel Lee! Danwei.
Ferlyn Chong.♥ Huiyu. :D
Jazsica Law. :D Junisa.
Lizhen. Mingyan.
Nelson. Nicole Lin. Shihui.
Simin. Siyan. :D
Teckliang. Vanessa Teo. :D
Wanyi. Weiling.
Wengguan. Wendy Lim.
Wujing. Xumin.
Yilin. Zhengyi.

Yuying/Ex-Yuying peeps.
Aloysius Chea. Amy Tan.
Angeline Lee. Brenda Seng.
Carrie Teo. Cheryl Neo. Ernie.
Hongying. Jingkai. Jmo.
Jouline - Mei Yu.
Kenneth Goh. Kenneth Koh.
Maisy. Meiyi.
Peixian. Peiying. Racheal Er Jie.
Simone. Siyong.
Wanzi. Xinying. Yanzhen. Zicheng.

Ex-Konghwa-ians.
Amanda Ng.♥ Charmaine Chan.
Cheyenne Chiang.♥ Edwin.
Joshua Poh!♥♥ Mandy Tay. Meiqi.
Shuwen. Yeesiang. Yuker.

Babes&Hunks.
Adeline. Baoyu. Caiwei.
Cheryl-Wiwi. CK.
Clara. Dora.
Elizabeth.
Huimei. Jean.♥
Joanna Lau. Kave, Jingting. <3
Layyin. Liling. Liujun.♥
Mayling. Michelle. Monica.
Nicholas Lim. Nicole.
Rhowena! :D
Salina. Shirlene. Stella. Veronica.♥♥
Wanling. Xinhui. Yisan.

Stars/Celebrities.
715! Chuxuan. Daren!
Felicia Chin!♥♥ F.I.R! Jolin Tsai!♥♥♥
S.H.E! Teresa's Fans Club! Wuchun!♥♥♥

Others.
Joke Diary. Joker.

The memories.
Laughters&Tears. ♠

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
April 2011


The reason this blog exist.
Thanks a million. ♠

♥Copyrighted.
http://hiddenlanguage-.blogspot.com/
x o x o x o x o x o :D
All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted.